“Best meal. Ever.”

Ranked #40 of 114 Restaurants in Boquete
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

An all around outstanding experience.

Food was great. Undoubtedly the best steak I have ever had. Everything the family tried was superior.

There were some locally crafted items for sale, some made by our waiter. The kids bought hats that they love, getting to know the maker was a plus.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was our second visit here, once last year, and we will go back again before we leave Boquete. Our server was very friendly and attentive, and the menu is quite varied. We started with the Shrimp parmesan, and my husband the Mr.Artis soup (chefs special) which he loved. I had a coupon for a free pisco sour cocktail, which I had never tried before, and it could be my new favorite cocktail! It is apparently made with pisco brandy, egg whites, some type of bitters or sour, and dusted with cinnamon, yum!!! My entree was a sea bass stuffed with shrimp that literally melted in your mouth. Nice atmosphere. and great service.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I made reservations a month in advance for a group of 24 people from my Panama Relocation Tour group. I called a few days before to confirm my reservation.

When we got there, the table was all set up. But they had only 1 waiter and probably 1 cook because it took 2 HOURS to get our food. The food tasted like it was warmed up in a microwave.

I will never go back.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have dine at this restaurant several times in the past four months. Generally I will have one of the seafood dinners and one or two of the different appetizers.
A friend mentioned the grilled chicken breast with a mushroom sauce. I gave this a try on my last visit. The artichoke appetizer was delicious. However, the chicken was way over cooked and tough. The mushroom sauce was so-so. I will be sticking with the seafood choices in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Let's face it, one doesn't expect much from a Peruvian restaurant in Boquete, Panama. But but... Cannot pinpoint what it was but the meal I had was pure magic. I had corvina (sea bass) with shrimps but asked to change the mashed potatoes/potato puree to fried yucca. That the change was possible is a plus.
And then the meal. Corvina was soft and tender and yucca just the way it should be. The sauce hit the spot perfectly. It was not that I was suffering from malnutrition before and had had corvina before during the trip but still, this was something special. I will always remember this meal.
It is difficult to comment the atmosphere or service as I tend to eat at some weird hours. That is the trouble of traveling solo... So I was there all by myself, until another person showed up. I did recommend this dish to him as well and he went for it. I wonder how he feels about it.