“The Best Guide Ever!!”

Mucho Gusto Panama Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 28 Tours in Boquete
More attraction details
Owner description: Mucho Gusto Panama is a company dedicate to promote Eco-friendly tours and the best customized and personalized service for those who are looking the best experiences in Panama!I am loving the country and the amazing people! It has been a blessing to live and travel in this amazing country and my goal is to offer you the best customer service to make your travel as fun, safe and adventure packed as possible! Life is to enjoy to the maximum is possible :)
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Oscar made our trip! What a great guy, knowledgeable and willing to roll with what you want to do. He was on time, conscientious and great at reading what the group wanted to do. I would highly recommend him to anyone visiting the Boquete area.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

If you are visiting Panama, you must call Oscar!! He is a wonderful, professional, & curitious guide. He speaks perfect English! He is prompt & reliable. He aims to please. He made our trip most pleasant. Thank you Oscar for everything, hope to be back someday and spend more time in Boquete. It was a pleasure, thanks to you!!!!

1  Thank Ricciolini511
MuchoGustoPanama, Owner at Mucho Gusto Panama Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Hola!!

I hope you guys had a beautiful end of your trip in Contadora and I really appreciate your time to write this wonderful review! It motives me to keep my hard work and I really hope you guys can come back very soon to Boquete :)

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Oscar is the ideal guide. We used his services to transport us from Bocas del Toro to Boquette and then from Boquette to David airport.

We also used him on a tour of hiking through a rain forest to see a waterfall. He was very good. He was extremely accommodating as we had our 1 year old daughter. Oscar even helped carry her during the four hour hike.

I would recommend his services to anyone!

1  Thank romagrrl

Thank you so much for this review! It was very fun to be with you guys and I will miss that little angel of yours!

I hope to see you again some day soon and God bless you guys!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Where to begin? I guess by first saying that Oscar is the best at what he does! This guy took care of me and my wife the whole time we were in Boquete, Santa Catalina, Panama City, and outside of the area. Even taking us to border of Costa Rica/Panama to make sure we got safely across for the rest of our vacation. The level of service and commitment to pleasing his customers is apparent every step of the way!

We arrived in Panama city around 9pm with the look of worn out travelers that had been up since 4am coming from AZ... that all changed when we first met Oscar. A bright face holding a sign with our names on it and a warm welcome just energized us right back up! He was quick on his feet with our luggage, right to the car and straight to a great place to eat. This guy just knew right away what to do with a couple of weary travelers.

The next day he recommended a great place to have breakfast before a great tour of downtown Panama, Casa Viejo (old town), the Fish Market for fresh ceviche, monument seeing and The Canal. He was great at knowing the right places to eat and get supplies for the days ahead.

A couple of days later we met up again with him and we set out for the Lake Bayano Caves. WOW! The ride there was amazing through all the small towns but what what was really amazing was seeing the lake from different points. He had a local guide with a boat waiting for us (a great way to keep it local for the economy of these people in a small town) and the adventure truly began. What an experience! An amazing boat ride, guiding through tree tops poking out of the water, meeting people that lived off the land on the other side of the lake, and then going into the caves! This was MAGICAL! Straight out of pictures from National Geographic happening before our eyes. It was amazing with bats flying above us, wading through water, coming in and out of the caves and eventually coming to a great swimming hole. Just Spectacular!

We then headed to Santa Catalina for some beach time. We again were taken care of and his knowledge of the areas were just impeccable. He knew a few of the locals and that helped with places to go and getting the best deals (a plus with travelers in my opinion).

A couple of days later we met up again with Oscar and our trip to Boquete began. A pleasant ride into the highlands with great knowledge of the areas we traveled to. We were taken right to our hotel and then went and had some dinner and planned out our days ahead. We got a hold of Oscar the next day and met up with our itinerary in hand. He went over it and suggested a few tweaks here and there. He also added a few things like rock climbing and the hike to The Lost/Mysterious Waterfalls and Cerro Punta and the Fincas Dracula. We also did the Cangilones Cliff jumping and Dos Jefe's coffee tour all of which Oscar highly recommended and was with us every step of the way! This guy was great to have in Boquete. He knew of all the places to go, the right times to go, and everything in between! He was what made our stay in Boquete an enjoyable one!

It was hard to leave Panama but it was great to have an amazing guide to get us everywhere/ everything we needed. We will be back and Oscar will be the first person we call to get the ball rolling and keep it rolling for an amazing time!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Oscar is the ideal guide. My girlfriend and I used his services throughout our stay in Panama, and the level of service he provided exceeded our expectations each and every time. He is extremely knowledgeable about the region, leads his clients on beautiful, off-the-beaten-path hikes, and will arrange any activities in which you may want to partake (rafting, mountain biking, ATVing, etc.). His friendly, enthusiastic demeanor also made our time with him very pleasant. Highly recommended.