“Great Tours and Great Guide”

Beyond Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Beyond Adventure Tours is a Tour Operator in Boquete Panama, Licensed and Certified by the "ATP" (Panama Tourism Authority) providing Tours package for more than decade. Explore with us...
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Beyond Adventure Tours is the only Tour Company you should be using in Boquete. Our guide, Rolando was very informative, funny and accommodating. He took my group on a fabulous tour through Boquete, visiting a coffee plantation, hot springs, cloud safari and a hike up 3 waterfalls. Had he not been as patient and encouraging with me during my hike up, I probably wouldnt have made it. The feeling of accomplishment when I did was a fantastic rush. I highly recommend using Beyond Adventure Tours with Rolando.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I recently went to Boquet, Panama with several friends. We booked several adventure tours thru Beyond Adventure Tours. Rolando was our guide for all the tours. He was very knowledgeable about the area. We hiked three waterfalls, which were absolutely stunning! I recommend the company and highly recommend Rolando as your tour guide.

2  Thank SweetT68
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We chose Beyond Adventure Tours because of positive reviews on TripAdvisor and they were as good as advertised (maybe even better if possible!)
Our first trip was with Rolando. We felt comfortable right from the start as he took us all over Boquete. We hiked, went horseback riding, visited hot springs, stopped at a delicious strawberry spot and learned so much about the area from a local who clearly knows what he's talking about, and loves the area. He also speaks excellent English.
We liked the tour so much, we booked a coffee tour with John the next day. His passion for coffee and expertise made the tour so interesting. He also has a great personality and was extremely accommodating to our needs.
We can't wait to come back and will SURELY ask for Rolando and John again!

1  Thank Kupers
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Our trip to Panama was greatly enhanced by out trip to Boquete. We had a full day tour with John through Beyond Adventure Tours. We drove out to the beginning of the Quetzal trail as it was a spectacular view. Then we went on a birding walk. John was so knowledgeable about the flora and fauna. We saw a quetzal, many beautiful birds and butterflies; and learned about some of the trees and fruit iin the area. In the afternoon, we went to the thermal pools which were very out of the way and unspoiled. John had a camera with a superb telephoto lens and sent us photos of our walk soon after it was finished. John was sensitive to our capabilities and our desires in Boquete and we had a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Georgina H
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Our family went horseback riding and hiking with Rolando and John, and both were great experiences. Rolando was very accommodating, flexible to our schedule, and a knowledgeable guide for our horseback ride and swim in the thermal pools. The next day, John successfully lead my mother and I on a hike tailored to our physical needs, and still managed to call and spot a pair of quetzals, which was the highlight of our trip to Panama. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Benjamin H