“Great Experience”

Chiriqui River Rafting
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Friendly and experience staff, One of my best traveling experiences while traveling in Panama. Worth the six hour drive from Panama City.

1  Thank Bennie P

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The guide was great. He pointed out monkeys along the way down the river and he was very knowledgeable of the river. Lunch was provided half way through the trip, our group had a pre-teen a few adults plus the guide. It was exciting enough for the adults and safe enough for the pre-teen. The river was just perfect and we would definitely do it again! Highly recommend using this company!!!

2  Thank andilea3
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Hector was a family friends many years ago through his job in the former Panama Canal Zone. He taught my 6 year old sister to swim in 1970, and 37 years later, she and I returned to the country to raft with his company. We were fearful that the building of the dam on the Chiriqui Viejo would impact the quality of the rafting but that did not happen. After reading the more recent reviews, we will hopefully return next summer to repeat the experience.

1  Thank panamajoy
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Quality tour and helluva experience. If you've never done it, these guys make you feel comfortable. Only problem was it was 90 minutes from Boquette which is just a long day of driving and rafting.

2  Thank Ronen S
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was having problems finding a tour for my mother and I to do as we were flying into Boquete Friday morning and most tour companies I spoke to were unable to accommodate the fact that we would not be arriving until 8AM. However, Hector immediately responded to my email and said that not only would we be able to join the trip, but that he and the guides would personally come and get us at the airport when we arrived.
They were there right on time and we immediately headed out to the river. Hector was friendly, knowledgeable and a great tour guide as we drove to the river. My mother and ended up being the only ones on the tour that day, so they had two guides with us in the boat. It was so much fun! Hector gave us a full safety briefing beforehand so we felt really prepared. The guides also spoke great English and were really friendly, and as excited as we were to be out on the river. We were out on the river for about 3 hours and had a great time. My mom is in her 60s and I am in my twenties and we both really enjoyed ourselves. Afterwards Hector drove us all the way back to our hotel in Boquete. I cannot recommend him and his company enough. I will definitely be sending my friends and family his way.

1  Thank Rachael K
Hector314, Owner at Chiriqui River Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

It was a pleasure to learn that our customers enjoyed the rafting tour. Safety and customer satisfaction are of utmost most important in our operation.