“Great White Water rafting tour and excellent guides”

Chiriqui River Rafting
Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great White Water rafting tour and excellent guides”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was having problems finding a tour for my mother and I to do as we were flying into Boquete Friday morning and most tour companies I spoke to were unable to accommodate the fact that we would not be arriving until 8AM. However, Hector immediately responded to my email and said that not only would we be able to join the trip, but that he and the guides would personally come and get us at the airport when we arrived.
They were there right on time and we immediately headed out to the river. Hector was friendly, knowledgeable and a great tour guide as we drove to the river. My mother and ended up being the only ones on the tour that day, so they had two guides with us in the boat. It was so much fun! Hector gave us a full safety briefing beforehand so we felt really prepared. The guides also spoke great English and were really friendly, and as excited as we were to be out on the river. We were out on the river for about 3 hours and had a great time. My mom is in her 60s and I am in my twenties and we both really enjoyed ourselves. Afterwards Hector drove us all the way back to our hotel in Boquete. I cannot recommend him and his company enough. I will definitely be sending my friends and family his way.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rachael K
Hector314, Owner at Chiriqui River Rafting, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
It was a pleasure to learn that our customers enjoyed the rafting tour. Safety and customer satisfaction are of utmost most important in our operation.

CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great white water rafting”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We booked a trip with the Chiriqui River Rafting and had a great experience. I was a little concerned with the white water rafting since I have a young child. But the guide took good care of her sitting next to her and we had a blast! The company employed Indians as guides and they were great!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank brigdo
Tanzania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great river!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

There was a seriously long ride to get to the starting point for this trip, down to David from Boquete, then west to the Costa Rica border. (Don't forget your passports!) The river, however, was worth it.
Apparently, water is released according to a schedule, so you go when they let it out. There was hardly a dull moment. A series of excellent rapids, followed by a few minutes of calm water, then back to rapids. Very scary if you're afraid of falling in, like me. So after the first set of rapids, I gave up my paddle, and hung on with both hands; then it was fun.

Visited February 2013
Panama City, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adrenaline RUSH!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great view of waterfalls and the mountains! You have to take at least the intermediate rafting in order to see it..Buumby ride...

Visited February 2012
Panama City, Panama
3 attraction reviews
“Great river rafting”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I liked the duraion and the level of te river 3-4 level... great people to meet Yeimi, David and Justin..
Will efinitely do it again
Eduardo