“Lived up to the reviews!”

Spa Boquete Professional Massage and Spa Facials
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a small, highly personalized spa, dedicated to serving one client at a time, by appointment. Located close to the center of town, just across the street from the Oasis Hotel & Restaurant in a tranquil, beautiful setting facing the Baru volcano and the Caldera River. A graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute (Cambridge MA) with 18 1/2 years of professional practice and continuing Board Certification by the U.S. National Certifying Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), Kitzie offers a variety of affordable luxury spa facials with products of exceptional quality from the U.S. (Shea Terra Organics) and Italy (L'Herbolario) and her own creative combinations of therapeutic and relaxation massage and bodywork, using organic Jojoba extract and techniques including the Swedish-based techniques of her school's founder, Ben Benjamin, LomiLomi Nui, basic Upledger craneo-sacral techniques, reflexology, manual lymph drainage for face and neck, and energy work, depending on her clients' preferences. See our website for a map and rates, as well as a description of techniques.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The massage I received from Kitzie today exceeded my expectations and certainly lived up to all the positive reviews she has received. It was an amazing massage in a very warm and spiritual environment. I hope to get another massage from Kitzie before I leave the area, You won't be disappointed, exceptional quality and value.

There are newer reviews for Spa Boquete Professional Massage and Spa Facials

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Kitzie has some of the best positive energy of anyone I have met. Her massage was very relaxing and had a spiritual quality to it. Her deep tissue massage was not the "hard and deep" type that we are use to, but rather an unblocking and relaxing experience. Another difference was that she used several different lotions for different parts of the massage rather than oils. We walked away relaxed and happy!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Kitzie provided a great massage for me and my wife. she said it was probably the best she has had. Started it off with a meditation and was very sensitive to our wishes. we were still relaxed a day later. Price is reasonable. Great value and wish she lived in Memphis.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I had a great Time at boquete Spa. Kitzie is adorable. She's very kind and thoughtful. She will listen to your wishes and needs ans organise her massage according to them. I came out very relaxed and thankful of having been there. I warmly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

After a day of zip lining and other outdoor activities my muscles needed a good massage, and I got a great from Kitzie. Not only is she extremely skilled and talented at soothing those sore muscles, but she is a kind and enlightened soul. I've had many massages throughout the world, and this one ranked right up there at the top. She provides a very clean, calm and peaceful setting that will put your mind and body at ease. No need to look any further - she is great.