“Wonderful massage”

Spa Boquete Professional Massage and Spa Facials
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a small, highly personalized spa, dedicated to serving one client at a time, by appointment. Located close to the center of town, just across the street from the Oasis Hotel & Restaurant in a tranquil, beautiful setting facing the Baru volcano and the Caldera River. A graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute (Cambridge MA) with 18 1/2 years of professional practice and continuing Board Certification by the U.S. National Certifying Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), Kitzie offers a variety of affordable luxury spa facials with products of exceptional quality from the U.S. (Shea Terra Organics) and Italy (L'Herbolario) and her own creative combinations of therapeutic and relaxation massage and bodywork, using organic Jojoba extract and techniques including the Swedish-based techniques of her school's founder, Ben Benjamin, LomiLomi Nui, basic Upledger craneo-sacral techniques, reflexology, manual lymph drainage for face and neck, and energy work, depending on her clients' preferences. See our website for a map and rates, as well as a description of techniques.
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Kitsy has a beautiful house/spa. The massage table is in the front room of the house when you walk in. She's very kind and talented. Very reasonably priced - I highly recommend Kitsy if you are in need of relaxation!

1  Thank L M

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have had numerous massages and facials, but this combo with Kitzie McKinney surpassed my previous experiences. It was obvious that she knows technique and products to provide top-notch quality. I had a 1 and 1/2 massage and a facial -- and felt absolutely refreshed within minutes of being in her care. The extra attention to my tired, sore feet immediately gave me relief. Although I am departing in just one week, I made another appointment with her to have this wonderful experience again before I leave. I give her my highest recommendation!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you are looking for a great relaxing massage
look no further
its very difficult to find a good massage center in panama
but this place has it and is priced reasonably i feel
they have a spa here and it is great
if you would like a nice couples massage thats available here
i liked my massage and will go back

Reviewed June 8, 2012

My first ever professional massage - I had a 30 minute relaxation massage and I only wish I had gone for 1 hour! Kitzie was knowledgeable, comforting, and brilliant with her techniques. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I received a ten minute neck massage and thirty minute foot reflexology after a rocky 27 kilometer hike (Volcan Baru). After both treatments, I felt very relaxed and significantly less sore than I did when I first hobbled into the oasis that is Spa Boquete. Kitzie's establishment is clean, provides a serene atmosphere, and her massages will leave you kink-free. Those who plan on hiking Volcan Baru, I strongly recommend a massage from Kitzie afterwards.