Tripadvisor
Search
Panama Relocation Tours
Review Highlights
Great tour and experience

We were on the January 2020 Panama Relocation tour and found it to be a very valuable experience... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Sandi V
Sherwood Park, Canada
By far the best tour experience!

My husband and I just completed the January 31 tour and had a wonderful time. Jackie, Ellen, Pepe... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mikesusano

All reviews jackie's tour real estate comfortable bus encyclopedic knowledge beautiful country excellent tour a lot of fun alumni retirement danke relocating expats information retiring microphone panama mistakes
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

I enjoyed seeing many parts of Panama while riding in a comfortable bus.. Jackie will be talking on the microphone about Panama. Jackie will also give you a book with all the information in it, so you don’t have to take notes. You will learn everything you need to make a smooth move to Panama. Make sure you follow Jackie’s advice. You will be feed well and stay in comfortable motels on the tour. The people you tour with will be from many different countries, not just Canada and the U.S. This tour was excellent and will return to Panama soon.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Connector54914881493
Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

Jackie has it all laid out for you, no excuses if you are interested in living in Panama or just want to visit. The tour is so perfectly organized and you get to see so much . You could waste so much time and money trying to see what we got to experience. I am so glad we did the tour. I was a bit reluctant as we are a bit younger than most of the retirees but everyone was so much fun, such a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone we encountered. On the bus we took seperately the second week we stayed we met more people from previous tours that have actually made the move so we were able to get even more of a feeling of what they think now that they are there. Jackie has taken alot of time and effort to make sure you will have everything you need to successfully relocate or even if you just want a second retreat not full time she tells it like it is and will be there along with the Alumni group to answer any questions you may have in the future. If there are any changes to the Visa programs or whatever I am sure the group will be the first to know with updated information. It will be the best money you can spend and I can't imagine trying to do this on your own. Give a look at the You-Tube videos from Panama Relocation Tours. It is one of the most versatile and beautifil places we have been. We thought we wanted one thing and discovered we liked something else, so the tour really helped us figure that out which is very important. You can't make mistakes with the information you receive, it is all laid out for you. Totally worth it. Thank you again Jackie and your team. What a great experience.

2  Thank MickeyB22
Reviewed December 22, 2019

If thinking about living in Panama, there are opportunities for all. The Panama Relocation tour is good for couples or single folks wanting to relocate and/or retire comfortably. Money well spent to get information on the country, it's people, and cities. Safe traveling and visiting all areas except Colon. Safe drinking water everywhere except Bocas del Toro.

2  Thank Rita F
Reviewed December 22, 2019

This is a have-to-do if Panama is on your list of retirement locations.

The info you receive from Jackie is based on actual experience, not some blogger sitting in his parents basement. The trip was well planned and organized. Jackie as guide and Jorge as driver make a killer team. Thank you, and highly recommended.

Tony and Shirley

Reviewed December 21, 2019

After a few years of researching living abroad, I came across Jackie's Panama Relocation Tours. Jackie has so much information on her website, that as a solo female traveller, I felt comforable taking this tour in December 2018. Everything on the tour was as advertised, I felt totally safe the whole time. Being with like minded people from all over the world, was in itself, a pleasure. Bus rides, lectures on the bus, meals, accomodations, were all taken care of. Learning about Panama, and seeing Panama with my own eyes, was so rewarding. I will be making Panama my home, and with Jackie's and fellow Alumni help, I am looking forward to it.

Date of experience: January 2019