“Dangerous place”

Massage and Day Spa at The Haven
More attraction details
Owner description: Certificate of Excellence 2013 The Haven Day Spa is renowned for consistent quality and service, with a reputation for providing excellent treatments. A spa in the true sense of the word - providing one-off treatments, day spa passes, a health clinic (with international practitioners) & fitness center with a fully equipped gym, indoor exercise pool, infrared saunas, steam, Jacuzzi & relaxation areas. Yoga classes & more. All our facilities are available to all visitors at very reasonable prices. Apologies NO children under 18.
David, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dangerous place”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

The place is a mine field for injury. I slipped and fell numerous times on there slick marble around the pool and in the locker rooms. I asked the staff for for mats and they said OK but did nothing.The massages are OK.

1 Thank james z

Boquete
4 attraction reviews
“The Haven is a wonderful relaxing setting with excellent services and personnel.”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I have enjoyed numerous facials, several types of massages. The facials are as good or better than ones where I paid triple for in the US. The massages are heavenly. I always leave feeling relaxed and ready for another day. I also do go for acupuncture and to an osteopath. Gabby has helped my back and neck areas. I am able to do things I could not do several years ago. I am more limber and just feel like I move easier.

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic facilities in a tranquil setting, even a stream & waterfall”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Great people, fantastic facilities, immaculate and very plesant atmosphere.

boquete
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Haven Spa is a place to experience beauty, serenity, and pampering”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

The quality of my experience is affected by my surroundings, so I am not one to pick a place to stay by the price. I have heard many peoplle say: "I don't want to pay a lot, because I am only going to be sleeping there". A good bed and quiet surroundings are important for a good night's rest. But the Haven offers more than quality bedding, clean rooms, and state of the art bathrooms. How about a a delicious breakfast, a massage after a long day's hike, , or a jacuzzi to relax in? It may not be the cheapest place in town, but it does offer the best value.

nairobi
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great gym, fantastic service.”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I spent 2 months in Boquete studying Spanish, and without this place I would not have survived! The gym is excellent, the staff knowledgeable and incredibly helpful, and the facilities generally superb.

Visited October 2011