“Real jewels.”

Massage and Day Spa at The Haven
More attraction details
Owner description: Certificate of Excellence 2013 The Haven Day Spa is renowned for consistent quality and service, with a reputation for providing excellent treatments. A spa in the true sense of the word - providing one-off treatments, day spa passes, a health clinic (with international practitioners) & fitness center with a fully equipped gym, indoor exercise pool, infrared saunas, steam, Jacuzzi & relaxation areas. Yoga classes & more. All our facilities are available to all visitors at very reasonable prices. Apologies NO children under 18.
shyx2
3 attraction reviews
“Real jewels.”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

What a relief to find people that are so knowledgeable: Mark is wonderful at figuring out what might be causing that particular pain and helping you with the kind of movements and therapy to get some relief! And the massage therapists are awesome! Speaking for ourselves, whether you want deep tissue or have a particular bothersome area – they are very professional in their knowledge and excellent at finding the spots leaving you more relaxed, and tingling all over when done. S. Yates

Visited June 2011

boquete
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful spa, beautiful setting, and extraordinary staff”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

My husband and I found this beautiful oasis by chance, and are now avid clients. Located in a beautiful setting, the Zen-like architecture fits perfectly with the surroundings. Not only does it offer spa facilities, a pool, and an excercise room, but a naturopath is available for nutritional consultations, and two acupuncturists give treatments. I went to see Mark Perronjones for treatment of a herniated disc, and after several treatments, my pain is completely gone, and I am off all medication. Since then, my husband has started seeing Mark for diabetes, and I am seeing him for a chronic blepharitis condition, both having improved in a week. Mark is a gifted healer, and uses acupuncture, laser, and massage where needed. I highly recommend a day at the Haven, or better yet, stay in one of their comfortable, clean rooms while you are in Boquete.
J. Small.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank joyceBoquete
Boquete
4 attraction reviews
“The Haven Spa”
Reviewed June 6, 2011

My back and neck have caused me serious problems for most of my life; and I have gone to chiropractors for help. They would "put my back and neck into place", but they never dealt with the underlying problem. After my husbands remarkably recovery using the people at the Haven, I decided that it was time for a solution rather than a quick fix. I have been going to Mark, an acupuncturist at the Haven, for the last two months. In that time, I have not required the services of a chiropractor and have had very little pain. Also, my migraine headaches, which I have had since my mid 20's have almost disappeared. I have not needed to wear my brace, that I used at night, for my hand with carpal tunnel, in nearly five weeks. Also my fibro myalgia, which I was diagnosed with about three yeats ago, has greatly improved. I now have days which are pain free.

I am extremely pleased with my improvement. I realize that it will take some more time to be completely free of these conditions. They did not occur overnight, therefore they cannot be cured overnight. But to have any completely pain free days now is a wonderful start. I have also used the Haven's other facilities. They have a pool, racketball court, hot tub. They have people there who can do facials, massages, pedicures, and manicures and have been some of the best services I have ever had anywhere in the US and at a much more reasonable cost. They also have rooms available.

Visited May 2011
Fullerton, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Ahhhhh!”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

While I stayed in boquete for 2 weeks, I joined this gym. It was beautiful! After working out facing a lush rain forest, I enjoyed the infrared sauna and a nice shower. The massage nearly put me to sleep, I was so relaxed. A wonderful hidden jewel. Wonderful service and professional personnel.