“Great place for a special occasion”
Review of The Rock

The Rock
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Boquete
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, International, Central American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At THE ROCK, our vision is founded on enjoying food as a fundamental quality of life, at times provocative but always aimed at preserving the purity of the original flavor.Because of the climate and dedication of its producers, our home town Boquete with its surrounding and higher areas of Chiriquí offers an incredible collection of fresh food products.THE ROCK offers food without pretenses, great wines and artisan beers.
Boquete, Panama
“Great place for a special occasion”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have had many meals here, love the ribs special. Have gone here for my wedding anniversary twice and love the service and the food is wonderful. It is a bit more expensive than the average restaurant but worth it, don't miss it!

• Visited November 2012

“Beautiful place!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The place is amazing! beautiful, cozy house. The food was different and beautifully presented. However, the bread was cold inside (it is supposed to come straight from the oven), we sent it to warm a little bit and it never came back! .. some of the food from dinner was cold as well. But it is a nice place and the food was good overall, definitely would go back for a second chance.

Florida City, Florida
“Unique menu and orgasmic flavors”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Almost everything on the menu was tempting. Had the onion soup...best I've had. Tried the adult grilled cheese sandwich...like an orgasm on bread, lol. The atmosphere was incredible, staff friendly and spoke English. Great drink menu, reasonable prices and everything was fresh! I wish I could eat there daily.

Visited June 2013
Panama City, Panama
“Relaxed atmosphere, high-quality food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

It's set on a place surrounded by mountains and right on the side to a river. The restaurant has big windows for those who prefer to seat inside, but we preferred seating outside, and didn't regret. There's a green field where the kids can play before and after eating. Since the weather is so nice in Boquete, seating outside with the cool temperature adds to the mood.

I had octopus with rice and coconut, and have to say that I regret that decision. Not because it was wrongly done or served. I liked it when I tried it, but after trying my wife's pork ribs, my plate felt just too plain. I like strong-taste plates, I guess.

Would go again and again. I really liked this restaurant. The best I went to while in Boquete.

2 Thank danyluis
“Overprices. Period.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

It's pretty, very pretty, and also pretty overpriced. Some of the foods, (desserts) were glorious to look at and also to eat. And some food was terrible, cold, over priced. I think they can charge high prices because their look is clean and elegant. Service is attentive. But what you end up with is overpriced, average, great, or hmmmm. Take your chances. Not our favorite.