“What a great birthday celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Rock

The Rock
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Boquete
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At THE ROCK, our vision is founded on enjoying food as a fundamental quality of life, at times provocative but always aimed at preserving the purity of the original flavor.Because of the climate and dedication of its producers, our home town Boquete with its surrounding and higher areas of Chiriquí offers an incredible collection of fresh food products.THE ROCK offers food without pretenses, great wines and artisan beers.
Boquete, Panama
“What a great birthday celebration”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I love this place, the atmosphere, the view, the food, the service, the "class" - we went to celebrate my husbands birthday. It was all you can eat ribs night. The ribs are better than anywhere in the world. I am from Texas, and thought that ribs were only in good in Texas - haha -- WRONG ---We have eaten there other times also and had something other than ribs. All the food I have had is very very good -- Sometimes I get homesick (as we live here) so when I go to The Rock, I feel like I am in America - but the views from The Rock help me to realize that I am in beautiful Boquete -- this place is peaceful, and wonderful -- I highly recommend eating here, think that you won't regret it -

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank nancytonnyoung

Boca Chica, Panama
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husbands birthday was our first night in Boquete. We had dinner at The Rock and loved it. Fettuccine with shrimp for me and kabobs for the Hub. Loved the atmosphere and service was good.

Littleton, Colorado
“Excellent 3 course lunch”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had the 3 course lunch at The Rock on Wednesday and it was excellent. The service was superb. The food was delicious and plenty. The servings were diner size.
I highly recommend it !

• Visited May 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Best food in Panama”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner, breakfast and lunsj at this beautiful place. All the meals were very good and tasty. We tried different kind of food, and both the pastas, salmon, beef and desert- and we recommend everything! Our best meals in Panama, and not so expencive either.

1 Thank Kjersti M
Austin, Texas
“My favorite meal in Boquete.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The setting is beautiful, the service perfect and the food was better then expected. I wanted to eat it all over again after I was finished. If you only have one day in Boquete this is the place you have to eat.