“Yes another place to watch your bill”
Review of Bistro Boquete - CLOSED

Bistro Boquete
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

As seems now the custom in Panama the Bistro adds 10% to your bill, then if you pay by credit card you will find at the bottom a 10% 15% or 20% you can add on. So if you've not checked your bill and add another 15% it means your paying in total 25%.
As this is becoming a norm now in Panama my advise is always check your bill first.

Otherwise try the cheese cake it's divine :-)

1  Thank RobertPanama

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The service here is really great, very quick! I would definitely recommend this place, they are also very accomodating with special dietary needs and don't mind switching things around a little - hard to find here!

1  Thank Laurel H
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The food and service at the Bistro Boquete is a great diversion from the typical fare of this quaint mountain village.

1  Thank Will W
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Having not researched places to eat in Boquete, we stopped in at Bistro for lunch. My husband had an omelette (breakfast menu still open at lunchtime), and I had the Boquete burger. I don't usually go for burgers, but the menu wasn't very big and I was hungry. The menu consisted of typical breakfast items (scrambles, omelettes), sandwiches, and burgers.

The meat in my burger smelled SO fresh - probably the freshest and healthiest meat I have had in a long time. (And from driving around the area, it's no surprise: the cattle all look unbelievably healthy and well taken care of). It was a delicious burger. While not an incredibly adventurous burger in terms of ingredients, it certainly was the freshest and best quality meat, and gave me what I craved: meaty sustenance! I am told the omelette was very good.

The portions are HUGE. Service efficient and good. We would have eaten here again had we stayed longer. Not the cheapest place, but what is to be expected for touristy places in Panama. About $20-$25 for two, including drinks.

1  Thank bunnyriot
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The Bistro continues to offer a wonderful selection of comfort food. A full breakfast menu consists of waffles, pancakes, omelets with all the fix-ens and eggs benedict. The choices for decked out hamburgers makes it hard to decide which one to choose. The daily specials are always reasonably priced and the service is fast. Definitely recommend the Bistro when you are hungry and want some great food in Boquete.