We spend 2 nights in private room at hostel Mamalena.
+ Rooms are simple but nice with wooden floor
+ location is great.
- they DON`T have hot water at all. Only cold water.
- part of the staff is too laid back, they talk with you and same time keep they feet on table.
- it is right place for you if don´t mind about kids playing loud they music at 1.30 am. Staff
don´t do anything about it. It is annoying because walls are very thin.
Would I go again? No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mamallena Boquete hostel is your home away from home! Here it is the atmosphere and the service that makes the difference! Everything is made to make you feel comfortable and happy. Our friendly staff composed by locals and volonteers has an answer for anything you wonder. It is also the most reliable source of information about Boquete and surroundings, ATM, transportation, travels and hostel facilities. In a colourful colonial wooden building with strong character, we provide different types of private rooms with en-suites and dorm beds, we've got a room for everyone. Add to that our great beds, free pancake breakfast, free internet and movies, great customer service and you have the perfect hostel for your stay in Boquete. Whether it's for a night, a week or a month, you're more than welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hostel Mamallena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.