“The most divine steak I have had”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boquete Tree Trek

Boquete Tree Trek
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Hamburg, Germany
“The most divine steak I have had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

The ziplining is a thoroughly enjoyable experience, while staying in the well-appointed huts overnight is fun and worthwhile. The staff were very accommodating, bringing us up and down from the Boquete in their 4WD when requested for the day, and generally being friendly and helpful throughout. However, what stood out was the dinner....the steak was unimaginably good! I would return just for it!

Visited November 2012

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Must do once!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

If you have never done a canopy tour before, this one is a great one to do-- beautiful sights-- professional and fun staff. For me, it was my first time I have done a canopy tour and I am glad I did it. If you have done a canopy tour before, it's up to you if you want to repeat it again. Good experience!

Visited August 2013
Merritt Island, Florida
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“An Exciting Venture”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a great way to enjoy nature and experience an adrenaline infused adventure. Experienced and competent employees ensure the safety can comfort of guests who whiz through the tree tops over the beautiful Panamanian countryside.

Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“12 Zip Lines and Spectacular Views!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

12 Amazing Ziplines! Fabulous experience, great views, and great guides! We booked our Boquete Tree Trek Zip line tour through Boquete Safari's - several of the tour providers can book this for you, and you might get a small multi-tour discount. We were meet in the town plaza at 8:30ish and taken to their picturesque hotel/resort (there is a 2 PM tour too, but it was clear in the mornings and rainy in the afternoons in September). After we got there, there was a big thing about being able to lift yourself up on a (bendy) pvc wall mounted pipe; lacking good upper body strength I was a bit intimidated, but showed I could hold myself up and given the "easy pass" at 5 feet tall. This was all about the fact that the guides are just that, guides and not weightlifters, you need to be able to produce slack on the zip-line cable to get hooked and unhooked. We were given a brief instructional seminar (with demos) and then driven to a trail head. We got a brief walking tour to the 1st tree stand. The guides spoke English and were eager to inform us about the coffee plants, flora, fauna, and fugi; they had a lovely perspective and tremendous respect for their ecology and the resorts sustainable natural resources. Having zip lined only once before in El Valle de Antón outside Panama City, I was very impressed with the guides total service, attention to safety, and the zip lines themselves. After the first line over a mountain stream, there were fast lines, longer lines, lots of lines and incredible tree stands in the forest (they had another tree stand almost ready for use in 2 weeks!). It culminated in a spectacular line across an entire valley and a line straight into the lodge. We were shown a slide show of the photos one of the guides took and given the option to purchase a CD/DVD for $10 (very worth it for us); I also took my own pictures and go-pro video having planned out a camera securing plan in advance. The only draw back was the restaurant at the lodge. We inquired several times about time to have lunch before we were taken back to town, and it was too late to get a full meal by the time the manager came over to tell us the kitchen was open, my folks were disappointed as they had told me they had great food there. Not a bad blemish, but make sure you can converse in Spanish or plan to get the manager ASAP if you want to lunch there after a tour and before going back to town; or, you can walk around a bit and look at the amazing grounds.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Laura_FL_77
El Palmar, Panama
“70 and Zip Lining!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was so nervous to do this but so glad I did. If it hadn't been for the fantastic and extremely helpful guides I'm sure I never would have been successful. Not only were they unbelievably patient but very safety minded. They also great morale boosters!! They make you feel like a champ--even if you secretly know you are not, it's great to hear!! Can't say enough about it...

Visited September 2013