“so much fun! Great guides!”
Review of Boquete Tree Trek

Boquete Tree Trek
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 29, 2012

The Boquete Tree Trek was a ton of fun. I had never ziplined before and was definitely scared, but the guides were so great at calming my fears and keeping things light. Highly professional and safe. They are adding a few more lines, which will make it even funner. $65 for an afternoon of fun was well spent. There is a weight restriction of 170 pounds for women, 250 for men - the difference doesn't make sense because you use the same harnass, but it's probably to ensure a certain level of fitness to be able to handle the ziplines.

There are newer reviews for Boquete Tree Trek

Reviewed January 26, 2012

We are older travelers, In our late seventies. This was on my bucket list! The guides were really professional and well trained. When you start you can't stop, so you really have to be committed. Stepping into space is really scary for the first time. You are hooked on and once you get the idea (if you are older as I am) it is fun. The first few lines were hard for me, but then became more comfortable. My partner had some problems, but the guides quickly took charge and dou led with him and it worked out great.
If you want an adventure this is it! For us it was a once in a lifetime adventure.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

The staff was very helpful and knowledgable. It could be dangerous but we never felt afraid. It was totally raining that day but it wasn't canceled although the brochure said it would be for downpours. We made it just fine. They do have an auxilary braking system to help.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Had a lot of fun on my first zip lining experience. Guides were very professional and reassuring when I was nervous! Beautiful views and a fun way to see some cloud forest.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

The truck ride to get to the top was punishing to the back an tush, but after we got there, everything was great. Safety is very much FIRST, which is important. Directions are given in English and Spanish and equipment is fitted carefully. Children under 12 can go tandem with staff; over 11 can go alone. There were two children in our group and they were fine (but a little afraid at first, which the staff handled well even without speaking English.) These are the longest zip lines in Panama and I would do this again in a minute--unlike some tourist attractions which are one-time experiences only. There is a restaurant at the top and we did not eat there but the food smelled appetizing. There are also accommodations that are attractive (I asked to see a vacant one) but I would not like to be staying so far from Boquete, although guests can ride down and back on the truck daily---ouch!