“Breathtaking views in fully stocked apartment!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

antithesi...
“Breathtaking views in fully stocked apartment!”
Reviewed January 24, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Conveniently located with 2 short 15-min trails and a 5-min ride to the centre of Boquete. The views are absolutely breathtaking and I could tell a lot of thought was put into the customised woodwork and decor. The bed is extremely comfortable and I felt at home right away.

The owner made sure that all my needs were met and answered any queries I had and even went out of his way to bring me tea and honey. Will 100% be returning to Casa Ejecutivo when I come back. One of my best experiences so far!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing