TripAdvisor

“Chocolate Lovers Heaven”
Review of The Perfect Pair

The Perfect Pair
Ranked #2 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Boquete
Description: The first of many Perfect Pair specialty coffee & artisanal gourmet chocolate shops in Boquete, Panama!
Reviewed September 9, 2019

yes its true. Lurking behind every Snickers bar is a real chocolate lover. Count me in. This place is very nice, and the chocolate is better than Willie Wonka. Just Kidding.
Really I love it. Dark chocolate is my favorite, but I would eat anything in the store. LOL Yes, you want to go there.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank UncleG55711
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We loved the hot chocolate and my kids thought the Chocolate spoon was really cool. The chocolate that we bought to go was a great thing to have later.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

If you appreciate filtered coffee, chemex etc (or at least you know what that means) ways of making a cup of coffee, this place is best for you. I believe this is the best coffee place in Boquete. Worth visiting, also good cakes.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

If you love maracuya/passion fruit you'll think you arrived in heaven when you try their chocolate with maracuya. If you love coffee, their chocolates with coffee are incredible. i did not try one chocolate I did not like!!!
The lady who took care of us was wonderful.
Very cute place to stop in.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 13, 2019

One woman, thin with dark hair and brown eyes who had worked at the store for less than a year I believe - she knew EVERYTHING! She told us all we needed to know about coffee, and chocolate and how they work together and the machines used to make different types of coffee. Highly recommend just based on her attention and intelligence.

Date of visit: May 2019