“A delightful stay”

and 1 more site!
Casa Pedro
Ranked #15 of 52 Specialty Lodging in Boquete
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A group of 5 adults (three of whom were elder folks) spent 3 nights at CASA PEDRO, in Boquete, Panama; from the very first telephone contact to make reservations, to the last minute when we left Pedro and Marilin, our hosts, we felt good, happy, and delighted with our choice for accommodations during our long weekend at Boquete. Casa Pedro B&B was pretty much what my wife and I wished for, and more: a homey, pleasant, and relaxed environment. Marilin and Pedro were great hosts, always attentive to make sure we were comfortable. Breakfast menu was agreed on over excellent coffee and friendly conversation, with open options to all tastes, thanks to Marilin's ability at the kitchen. Although it was our intention to dine out every night, we ended up enjoying the delicious cooking offered by our hosts during our three night stay. For those who enjoy a homey B&B, CASA PEDRO should be a first in the list of options.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had a warm welcome at Casa Pedro. We stayed in the cottage which has a kitchen - but as we realized how awesome the food from Marilin is, we always ate there. Pedro helped us to organize our trip to Baru and to a coffe farm.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the large cottage, it is more private and comfortable for a hostel. Pedro and his family were amazing! Home made breakfast supperb! Very clean and tidy as well. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for this type of accommodation.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was my 3rd year staying at Casa Pedro - Boquete. I teach a tropical ecology course and bring my students each year to Casa Pedro. The rooms, food, and family setting is superb! It is safe, clean, quiet, and the ambiance is outstanding! Looking forward to returning next year.
Dan B - TTE / NU 3 Seas Program

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DanBisaccio
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed here with a college group, and they were very accommodating and inviting. They made breakfast, dinner, and sometimes lunch for our entire group that was always delicious, organic, and fit the weather (soup when it's cold and rainy, for example). The rooms were large and comfortable, as were the beds. They have a porch and hammock to relax on and a large TV with hundreds of movies to watch in the living room. The only drawbacks were the shower (water alternated from frigid to scalding), the dog sometimes whines loudly in the morning, and that it might not be as easy to get around if you don't have a car. The location is beautiful and the family is nice and make sure you feel at home. If for no other reason though, stay for the food!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I found this place really awkward to stay in. I travel very frequently and though I love the charm of a B&B, I don't want to go through somebody's living room each time I leave my room. I also felt like it was unclear what could be expected - we were asked if we wanted something for breakfast, but I wasn't sure if it was asked as a personal favor... Again, perhaps for some kind of traveler it would be perfect, but it wasn't right for me.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tatyana2307
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had a group of 6 and Casa Pedro was a obvious choice from the beginning because they have rooms and a separate cabin. My wife and arrived first and were initially concerned because of the distance from town(3 1/2 KMs). It turned out to be a non-issue because cabs are easy to come by and are cheap. This is a great place for a family or anyone who wants to experience the countryside. There is a nice hike literally outside the door where you will see coffee bushes and great views. The owner and his wife are top notch hosts and are truly professional. Meals were homemade and delicious. Enjoy!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boquete
Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort
#2 of 4 in Volcan
Bambuda Castle
Bambuda Castle
#2 of 52 in Boquete

Been to Casa Pedro? Share your experiences!