“Pizza Perfection!!”

APIZZA La Vera Pizza Napoletana
Ranked #17 of 127 Restaurants in Boquete
Description: APizza La Vera Napoletana is home to Panama original Napoletana pizzeria. Using the same time-honored traditions and techniques that have been used in Naples, Italy for over 300 years, these lightly topped pizzas cook in 90 seconds at 900 degrees in a custom made Italian brick oven. We use only the finest ingredients either scratch-made in house, or imported from Italy.
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

The absolute best pizza I've ever had. The sauce is unbelievably good, as is the crust! The service is excellent. Pizza and cerveza on a rainy Saturday afternoon in Boquete....Heaven!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I was not too impressed by this place my first visit last year, but since then I have been back several times and am coming to enjoy this place.

While it is not top notch pizza, it is always satisfying to my family firstly and me secondly (I love New York Pizza)....

They also now have the highest quality drinks in the area, direct from Italy.

So, I usually these days order to go and it just works out fine. The pizzas can be eaten by one person or shared by two not too hungry.

I tried the calzone but didn't like it. If you like a LOT of cheese, maybe it is for you as they are very generous with the cheese.

All in all, I think this place will be here for a long while.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017

My last night in Boquete I wanted pizza. I checked Tripadvisor and this place had good recommendations and for good reason. You can see the open fire in the oven from the entrance. I had the margharita pizza and it was the right size for one person for around $6. The outside crust was really good.
For pizza in Panama it hit the spot!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Our family of four gives this pizza the thumbs up across the board. Enjoy quick service, tasty pizza and dining on a budget.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017

This is a small little place right by Retrogusto. We tried the Calzones. YUM! Fantastic with a Balboa or Fresca Taronja!

Date of visit: February 2017