This hotel is extremely basic and borders on budget (but for US$100 around 35 Riyals) the price is not budget but it comes a with sub-standard feel to the place.
- The building from the outside looks good
- Is relatively new
- The balcony facing the bay have great views and you can pull the chairs out and sit
- A brilliant Turkish restaurant is next doors with lovely views and sheesha till 3:00 a.m
- Flat Screen TV in Room
- The rooms are very basic
- Bathroom plumbing was not good
- Towels were rougher than stone
- The Matress was so hard that you'd rather sleep on the floor.
- Found 2 cockroaches in my room
For the same price you have Sur Plaza or Sur Beach that have breakfast and other entertainment. Especially Sur Plaza has 3 bars (with no nightlife in Sur, just hanging out there is a plus) and a pool and 2 restaurants that come for the same price range.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Al Ayjah Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Ayjah Plaza Hotel Oman/Sur