Worst experience in a supposed 5-star hotel. If you have allergies do not stay at this hotel. The whole place smells of mold. The staff unresponsive. Concierge non-existent. View of port, no nice. The gym is terrible. It is best suited for families with young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Salalah Resort is a relaxing retreat, surrounded by vibrant bougainvilleas and lush palm groves. This beachfront Salalah hotel is set amidst landscaped gardens and all of the Salalah hotel rooms and suites offer tranquil views of the Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea, as well as the dramatic Dhofar mountain range. Relax by the Hilton Salalah Resort's freeform pool overlooking the white-sandy beach, browse the shopping arcade, work out in the gym or unwind in 6 restaurants and bars at this Salalah hotel. Dine on fresh seafood at Palm Grove Restaurant or enjoy authentic Arabic Cuisine at Al Maha Restaurant. Sip your favorite cocktails in Sea Breeze Bar, located on the stunning beachfront, or treat yourself at Sheba's Steak House with premium steaks, flavorful sauces and matching wines. Pamper yourself with an outdoor massage in one of the Caribbean style beach pavilions at this Salalah hotel, entertain the kids in the playground or enjoy a day sightseeing and visit the Old Souk, the Bird Sanctuary or follow the Frankincense trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Salalah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salalah Hotel Salalah
- Hilton International Salalah