“Feel at home!”

Tulip Inn Downtown Muscat
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Ruwi
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Ruwi Hotel experienced me that I feel same at home during my stay here. Everybody is very well accomodating and also they are very nice persons. The food is great and service is very good especially from Ms. Nina. Surely I will come back to this place again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Natsirt-13
OmanHotels, General Manager at Tulip Inn Downtown Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Natsirt-13,

Thank you for patronizing Ruwi Hotel - Muscat and sharing your comments on trip advisor.

We are pleased to hear the positive feedback of yours on rooms, food and guest servicesl. The Ruwi Hotel has under gone many changes during the past year, upgrading the swimming pool area, the rooms, gymnasium and banquet hall. We sincerely hope to welcome you back to Ruwi Hotel Musact.

I thank you once again for posting your comments on trip advisor and wish you all the very best for your future.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I just travelled from the Philippines early in the morning. The trip was very long which made me really exhausted. So I said to myself, I am definitely wishing to have some good rest and good place to stay that time.

While leaving the Muscat International Airport, I found Muscat City interesting and peaceful. I was in awe to see the moon setting while at the same time the sun is rising such a beautiful scenery. Then the staff of the hotel who fetched me, pointed me some buildings. I did not thought that there will be lots of Opera houses and art galleries which I hope I can visit one of these days. The n the houses and the buildings of some establishments for me seemed very organized. Plus no traffic.

Then finally we arrived at the Ruwi Hotel which instantly I was entertained and gave all my needs. Honestly, my first impression with the hotel is nice, simple and, quiet.
I find the hotel very relaxing because the room is nice plus the staff are all very accommodating.

I recommend that this should be one of the options of the tourists visiting the city of Muscat.

Dear Ursotot

Thank you for your visit to Ruwi Hotel and forwarding comments on Trip advisor. We are very happy to hear that you have had a wonderful experience at Ruwi Hotel.

My staff and I are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the facilities, clean rooms, breakfast buffet and friendliness of the staff.

I thank you once again for posting your comments on trip advisor and wish you all the very best for a great future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My stay in ruwi hotel proves to be always an enjoyable one. Hotel staffs were polite and and very friendly, from the reception going to the restaurant. Rooms are big enough to relax, well furnished and cleanliness are perfect too. Rooms were equipped with 32"led tv's for a more nice viewing.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Roy D

Reviewed June 25, 2014

It was an excellent experience during my 15 days stay. Hotel location is perfect in ruwi. Its cleanliness is excellent and stafs are so friendly specially Mr. Shanavas. Breakfast offered in morning have lota of variety from veg to nonveg specially indian puro allo was awesome

Dear Rahulkumar080,

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Face it: Muscat is pricey and most hotels are of poor value. If you want to see Muscat but need to save some coin, stay here. It's possible to find helpful staff. The wireless didn't work well in my room . . . but honestly, this is a place relatively simple to drop off your bags and then explore Muscat. Breakfast was what you'd expect for a 2 star or so hotel. Fabulous? No. Decent? Yes. On a budget? Stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Balkans - Phile,

We are pleased to hear the positive feedback of yours on rooms and guest servicesl. The Ruwi Hotel has under gone many changes during the past year, upgrading the swimming pool area, the rooms, gymnasium and banquet hall. We sincerely hope to welcome you back to Ruwi Hotel Musact.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My experience in Ruwi Hotel was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was good and staff were very friendly. They have Airport pick up and drop off too, free of charge. I always stay in this hotel whenever I visit Muscat for business. Definitely recommended not only for Business but also for family. I also gained some friends with Ms Nita and Ms Nina as they always handle my request very politely! Keep it up!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Richard M,

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have been jumping from hotel to another until now. I finallly found a place to settle while in Muscat. Excellent service, bigger and clean rooms, most importantly the warm reception. With special thanks to Ms. Nina

Dear Tonetgb,

Ruwi Hotel-Muscat

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruwi
Al Falaj Hotel
Sheraton Oman Hotel
#2 of 62 in Muscat
Best Western Premier Muscat
Midan Hotel Suites, Muscat

Been to Tulip Inn Downtown Muscat? Share your experiences!