“Wot a day”
Review of Dhow Khasab Tours

Dhow Khasab Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Established in 2006, Dhow Khasab Tours is one of the leading travel companies that provide not just plain tours, but memories that travel enthusiasts will remember for as long as they will live. Whether you want to go overnight camping on beach or like to find serenity while on a dhow cruise in Musandam, we are determined to show you the beauty of the land of Oman. Dhow Khasab Tours will let you in for a treat by having you take on remarkable escapades in this historic place at the southern tip of Arabia. Filled with history and rich in culture, this is exactly what Oman is. It is one of the oldest civilizations located in the Persian peninsula. There are rumors that this country is the native land of Sinbad the Sailor. You can see for yourself the beauty of this realm through our tours that offer a variety of atmospheres, from laid-back to adventurous.
Reviewed March 30, 2017

wot a day indeed booked a boat trip on our own half the price and well worth it 4 hour trip through Norway of Arabia fantastic scenery and the highlight of the trip was the dolphins following the boat .Stopped for about half an hour the go swimming with plenty of drinks to keep you going it was a special trip.

All reviews
"camping"
"port"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Enjoyed the trip to Telegraph island and watchig the dolphins but did think it was a bit expensive but we had booked this from our cruise ship so it may have been cheaper to do independently

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Well at first I did not know what to expect as I was never on a Dhow plus there were no seats. However there were plenty of supportive cushions and you sat on the deck. I found it very comfortable and surprisingly relaxing. The crew were friendly and the Fjord was superb with plenty of Dolphins, Stingrays, small sharks and plenty of exotic fish to see. Local cuisine was available as well as fresh fruit water and sweet tea and coffee. The Dhow anchored off an old historic island and you were encouraged to dive in to the cool waters of the fjord. I recommend everyone to do this as you will only regret it later, it is very safe and there will be more than one Dhow anchored at this point. Overall a very relaxing 4 hour trip and very enjoyable and definitely well worth the money.
(Tip) bring some towels (2) from your cruise ship, on your return to port the Dhow travels at full speed and it will get quite windy.

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

I emailed this group for some day trips and was glad to have Muhammad Iqbal answer me right away. He was very helpful in my decision making, such as taking a flight going to Khasab (instead of the ferry) so I could have a mountain safari for the first day. I ended up taking two day trips from them - the mountain safari and a dhow cruise. It was well organized. They picked me up from my hotel and took care of everything I need for the day trips. Muhammad was also very easy to reach by email and WhatsApp, so a friend who did a last minute booking for the dhow cruise was also accomodated.