“Good beer, good atmosphere”

Crossroads Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Four time winner for Best Greene County Restaurant, our original location features our award winning brews and NYS wines, ciders and spirits along with a locally sourced menu in a casual and friendly atmosphere. Join us for a bite and take a growler to go!
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Went a bit out of our way to check this place out and were glad the we did. Nice atmosphere, good service, and a great selection of beers. Arrived at the wrong time for us to eat but everyone around us was enjoying the Friday fish fry, and it looked good. If I was in the area again I would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Had lunch here after touring Opus 40. It was clean with a nice atmosphere and glass-walled views of the brewery. I had the Irish Stout with a burger, he had the Homewrecker with the Pork Mojo; we were both pleased with our choices. They do offer flights if you're more in the mood to sample. The bar is separated from the dining area by a half-wall, which helped keep the noise down. Parking was in the street, not an issue at lunchtime.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

A good local place to drink great beer, eat good food and relax with friends. You can do a beer flight tasting and really get a feel for all the beers they serve. Very casual atmosphere along with good pub food is what you would expect, and is exactly what you get.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We were staying for a 3 day weekend and wanted to get dinner one night. We found the crossroads brewing company. A very modern pub style place with alot of options on the menu. They brew 10+ beers there and make their own root beer. I had an awesome salad with chicken, but the winner at the table was my wife, she ordered the lobster roll which was amazing, not to much mayo. Service was good, food was great, I recommend this place!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 28, 2016

The brewery is great spot to find simple, locally sourced food. I love the grass fed burgers and the Mac and cheese is better then my moms used to be!! If you're a beer lover, they brew their own right on the premises.
My only complaint is the noise. When there are lots of people in there, it's too noisy for someone with hearing issues.....we go in there early, and on a weekday so we can miss the crowd. It's too bad, because other then that, it's a great spot.