“Bad”

Astoria, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was there with a friend of mine ,one time to order out , and a waiter came over and told me to wait outside, I guess they did not want Spanish looking people standing by the counter, my mistake was not to have cancelled the order, because when I did get the food , It was lousy.

• Visited November 2012

“Decent”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I don't know why they are getting bad reviews because i'ts really not that bad. We usually get the same order but you can always ask them to make things with less oil or whatever.

• Visited October 2012
New York, NY
“Greasy and bland”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a fish swimming in oil with no apparent seasoning. The chicken was equally unappetizing-dry and tasteless. The service is terrible. You can be ignored forever here.

Visited June 2012
Astoria, New York
“diarrhea”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

ate what we always ate when eating greek. both got ill. violently ill. you could not drag me into this greasy spoon with an offer of money. avoid it at all costs unless you are only eating rice.

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try someplace else!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I eat greek food in Astoria quite often.The prices are reasonable but the food was not good; the meat was tough and under cooked.

• Visited January 2013