“Best Colombian food in NYC!!!”

Tierras Colombianas
Ranked #227 of 594 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been coming to tierras colombiana's since I was a little girl but at the roosevelt ave. location but that closed several yrs ago so I come to this location now. The food is GREAT!!! I am colombian and anytime I am craving milanesa I come here. I have pretty much tried all the food and its all great plus its a really good value for the amount of food you get. I also always get an order of chicharon which makes my mouth water as I even think about it. They have a really good ox-tail soup. In general the entrees are all in the $15 range and they give you really good portions.

Def check this restaurant out if your in the area and want some good hispanic food!!! You will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

A must. The pork chops are the best. This place is only four stops on the subway outside of Manhattan. In addition to the food being delicious, the spacious dining area and attentive service make it a treat.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Great food, great prices! Great family owned restaurant. Delicious authentic colombian food-no wonder this restaurant has been around for years!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Large plates at very good prices, quick service. And some menu items like Lengua Estofada that are hard to find. Only draw back is the lack of parking in the area but that is a major problem for most Astoria restaurants.

Reviewed April 2, 2010

the best sancocho de cola that I never have before,good price,and good location