“Comfortable and Secure”

Best Premier Hotel & Resort Port Harcourt
Ranked #26 of 39 Hotels in Port Harcourt
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I felt safe and secured during my one week stay at this facility. The entire staff were courteous, and all the public areas were kept immaculately clean, despite all the construction going on outside. The housekeeping supervisor made sure that my room was cleaned, and bed made every day, and most importantly, I was able to take a shower, at the end of each hectic day. To Ify and her staff, thank you, you were all hard working, wonderful and very hospitable. I will stay there again, and will recommend the facility to my friends and colleagues.

Eric Welle

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Ifeyinwa N, Front Office Manager at Best Premier Hotel & Resort Port Harcourt, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Mr. Welle,

Thank you for taking time out to write a review about our hotel.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your review will help us improve our service to ensure the continuous satisfaction of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Exceptional service, excellent rooms and great facilities. I stayed here with 5 colleagues and had a very good experience. The boardroom is very well equipped and comfortable.
Rates are very acceptable for the destination Port Harcourt. Security very good.

Room Tip: Try the junior suite. A lot more spacious than the superior room and just a little higher price
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I traveled to Port Hart court with my team and stayed in this hotel it was very secure and comfortable stay. It was our first visit to Port Hart Court and we were concern of the security however hotel surprised us by arranging us all necessary requirements. spacious room wireless internet access make our short stay more comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank wasakd
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have just returned after staying at this hotel and I found it to be very comfortable and safe. The rooms are very spacious and it had all the amenities of a star class hotel.The ambiance at the the lobby looks great, there is a separate bar and a smoking area near the restaurant.
I found the staff quite courteous. However the swimming pool was closed due to some construction going on and I believe the management is adding more rooms which is a good sign. Overall this hotel is one of the best in Port Harcourt and I am planning to visit again in the near future.

Room Tip: The rooms at the right of the elevator when you exit is quieter
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fassy J
Ifeyinwa N, Front Office Manager at Best Premier Hotel & Resort Port Harcourt, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Fassyjayah,

Let me start by thanking you for writing a review about our hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review is very much appreciated and I assure you that we will use your review to create a "memorable experience of our premier hospitality" to each of our guests.

We look forward to your next stay in our hotel.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed here for 2 months, and I must say this was home for me. After a long and hard days job I always looked forward to the warm welcoming smile of Ify, Julie, Juliet, Mathew and Francis at the front desk.

The rooms are big, always clean and you have lots of towels. The food is great and you have lots of choices during the meal time.

The professionalism yet warmliness with which the staff carried on with their duties made all the difference between BWPH-PH and every other hotel I had been at before then.

The manager Vasali has a way of making you want to come back. The hotel made me a big complimentary cake on my birthday, and that hit home the message that everyone ar Best Western Premier Hotel Port Harcourt cares about their guest.

I stayed here again in April 2013, and the standard has not dropped one bit, instead they have raised the bar of excellence even higher.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Triple-CMilo
Ifeyinwa N, Front Office Manager at Best Premier Hotel & Resort Port Harcourt, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Triple-CMilo,

Thank you for taking time out to write a review about our hotel.

We at Best Western Premier Port Harcourt Hotel are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Our guests' comfort and satisfaction is our top priority and you can rest assured that your review will be used to improve our services so that you and all our guests will always enjoy our premier hospitality and have a memorable experience.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest regards,
Ify

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We checked in for a business meeting and on the first day there was no electricity for about an hour! The marketing Manager was so rude and insensitive to our predicament. However the room is good, clean though with some Minor amenities deficiencies!
The second morning we decided to check out when the electricity failed again for hours and became so bad that we couldn't shower because of non availability of water! It was hell. All the guest had to start checking out. It was a tough one for the guests and the hotel staff.

The good thing was that our deposit was fully refunded for the two horrible nights while Julian and Ify in particular bent over backwards to manage the crisis.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TundeO
Frank O, Rooms Division Manager at Best Premier Hotel & Resort Port Harcourt, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Tunde O,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of the management and staff of Best Western Premier Port Harcourt Hotel, we would like to sincerely apologize for the horrible experience you had during your recent stay at our hotel.
This is truly not our usual standard of service; we truly regret the inconvenience this incident may have caused you. We are aware that due to unavailability of electricity, you truly had an unpleasant stay in our hotel. We have put measures in place to rectify this electricity problem.
We would appreciate if we could have a 2nd chance of showing you our true hospitality in Best Western Premier Hotel Style.
Once again we would like to humbly apologize and trust that this kind of incident would never repeat itself again.
We trust and hope to see you again so we could display our true hospitality to you.

Frank Ogwezi
Rooms Division Manager
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Port Harcourt Hotel

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The ambience on entering the lobby looks great. Check-in staff were quite courteous even though on arrival they misplaced my reservation and kept me for half hour at the lobby but they try to make up for by offering a packet of juice. When they got me a room eventually, it was not ready. They quickly switched me to a presidential suite! Which was a whao in terms of space but I soon found out that the service is not commensurate. For the 3 days I spent, I always asked for towels and soap and the air conditioner worked only on the first day. The technicians tried unsuccessfully to get it to work on the last 2 days

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Frank O, Guest Relations Manager at Best Premier Hotel & Resort Port Harcourt, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Our Dear esteemed Guest ,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologise for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

About the AC problem, we now have competent AC technician on ground to always handle our AC problems.

I will not fail to appreciate you for remembering our little gesture during your stay with us.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at ops.manager@bestwesternph.com .

Yours sincerely,