“Excellent tour, beautiful wildlife with a brilliant guide”
Review of Mola Mola Safaris

Mola Mola Safaris
london
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent tour, beautiful wildlife with a brilliant guide”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our group consisted of 8 adults and 5 children. Captain Nick was an informative, funny and thoughtful guide to Walvis Bay sharing many of his own personal experiences of fishing the bay.

We saw Pelicans, dolphins and seals. One seal - Splashey - came on to the boat, delighting the kids.

A particular highlight was the lunch of Oysters and Champagne that was included with the tour.

Overall, highly recommended a real highlight of our stay in Namibia.

Visited December 2011

Maun, South-East, Botswana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Dolphin Cruise in Walvis Bay with Mola Mola is a must-do when visiting”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I have repeatedly visited Walvis Bay and gone on a dolphin cruise with Mola Mola. Its such fun every time and I always come back with a big smile on my face. I love it when the pelicans swing down for a treat and the seals come onto the boat uninvited, begging for treats. It´s not super cheap, but well worth it and you get drinks, oysters and other yummy snacks included. All can be booked on a short notice too and they often have spaces on the boat the day of departure, except of course during the Xmas season when everybody heads down to the coast.

Steffi - Gondwana Tours and Safaris, Botswana

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Gondwana_2704
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great fun, wonderful wildlife, great skipper”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We went with Mola Mola, although I think all of the operators run a similar cruise. We went on a morning cruise from the jetty, all around the harbour. The boat was very comfortable. We saw bottle nosed and heavy side (?) dolphins, loads of fur seals, and pelicans. All really close up. We had the oyster and champagne (South African fizz) lunch on board. The skipper was very informative and very entertaining. I'm not sure how much it cost as it was prepaid from the UK. It was definitely a highlight of my trip to Namibia.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Ann V
Windhoek, Namibia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best boat tour I have ever been on - bar none!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I really did not know what to expect from the boat tour - the weather was hazy and a little chilly on the water and I wasn't sure how much we'd see. From the minute we walked up to the reservation desk, everything went smoothly. We went out on the Flipper, a beautiful little with a great skipper! We saw African penguins, seals, three different types of dolphins that swam with the boat. It was incredible! I didn't realize that lunch was included, so I was pleasantly surprised by the sparkling wine, Namibian oysters and other trays of goodies that came out at the end. The whole experience was tremendous!

Visited September 2011
3 Thank kcassidy
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“a garte experience”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We were 9 people and took a privet small boat- Sandy. The sail was superb the skipper Eddie was very nice and patient. The seals came into the boat (twice) and we could pat and feed them with fish, we also saw dolphins and a Mola Mola.. The lunch was grate fresh oysters and also a vegetarian plate for those of us who did not eat fish or meat. We felt that thought was invested in every small detail from the glass of Sherry to worm us to the hand soup to wash our hands after touching the seals. A grate half day experience for the entire family grownups and kids (our youngest is 3 years old).

Visited August 2011