Review Highlights
Superb scenic view over the Namib Desert and Swakopmund

Whilst touring Namibia for over 2 weeks and staying at Swakopmund for 2 nights during tour, I... read more

Reviewed July 11, 2019
sourosircar
Sandhurst, United Kingdom
Amazing afternoon

First time in a small plane and hopefully will not be the last! Brilliant 2 1/2 flight from... read more

Reviewed November 14, 2019
David D
Purley, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Swakopmund
from $98.57
from $56.42
from $30.77
from $98.57
More Info
All reviews great pilot skeleton coast namib desert two hours hour flight experienced pilot walvis bay amazing flight sand dunes an amazing experience salt pans once in a lifetime sandwich harbour day trip diamond plane cessna
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

This was a fantastic experience flying over the Namib Desert. We did the 1 1/2 hour trip. So glad we did it.
This company was very reasonably price, a lot less then ones we had seen on the internet before we went.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

If you find yourself in this neck of the woods then I can highly recommend this company. They are extremely professional and friendly they really care about the service they deliver.

We choose the skeleton coast 1 hour 30 minutes flight. It was a stunning experience our pilot (Conrad) was great, funny and put us all at ease. His skill at flying us 40 or 50 feet above the Ocean and a similar distance from the sand wall of the coast gave us an inspiring experience.

I only wish we were staying another day as I'd go again.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

I wish we had been warned about the heat and turbulence. I would have worn something lighter and taken Dramamine.

The pilot was nice and showed us the sights from the map.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Meencantalaplaya
Reviewed April 11, 2017

An amazing trip! Great pilot. Definitely I recommend. One of my best experiences in Namibia. We chose this company because it offers combined flights over the coast + Sossusvlei.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed November 28, 2016

We chose the flight over the desert, down to Sossusvlei and back up the coast - somewhat over two hours. What an amazing experience! The changing colour of the sand and dunes were stunning. The pilot kept us fully informed and the trip was enhanced greatly by flying at varying heights. We will do the whole day safari next time! After an earlier confusion with the booking this was quickly sorted by the owner and the pilot was his son!

Date of experience: October 2016