“not to be missed”

Eagle Eye Aviation
Ranked #18 of 42 Tours in Swakopmund
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Eagle Eye Aviation is a Swakopmund, Namibia based aircraft operator that specialises in Scenic Flights accros the Namib Desert to Sossusvlei and along the Skeleton coast of Namibia.
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I had a 2.15 hrs Sossuvlei scenic flight and i can tell it was of the most amazing experiences i've ever had! What you can see from the sky is wonderful.. Seeing the golden dunes touching the ocean is an incredible emotion. The company is very nice and the pilot was so so cool! Thank you Johan !! Greeting from Italy, Cristiano Perazzo

1  Thank Cristiano P
"airstrip"
"seals"
"shipwrecks"

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

This was a fantastic experience flying over the Namib Desert. We did the 1 1/2 hour trip. So glad we did it.
This company was very reasonably price, a lot less then ones we had seen on the internet before we went.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

If you find yourself in this neck of the woods then I can highly recommend this company. They are extremely professional and friendly they really care about the service they deliver.

We choose the skeleton coast 1 hour 30 minutes flight. It was a stunning experience our pilot (Conrad) was great, funny and put us all at ease. His skill at flying us 40 or 50 feet above the Ocean and a similar distance from the sand wall of the coast gave us an inspiring experience.

I only wish we were staying another day as I'd go again.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

I wish we had been warned about the heat and turbulence. I would have worn something lighter and taken Dramamine.

The pilot was nice and showed us the sights from the map.