“Quad biking is amazing!!”
Review of Desert Explorers

Desert Explorers
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Swakopmund
Reviewed February 9, 2016

The quad biking was even more fun than I imagined it would be! If it is windy, be sure to take something to cover your face. Fantastic experience! Only complaint is that our guide was chewing candies the whole time and would throw the wrappers onto the ground as we were riding. Such a shame that while we were enjoying the natural landscape and our guide was littering the whole time :(

1  Thank karlym577
in 5 reviews
"these guys"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

I had the best time quad biking and camel ride. The guides are so friendly and helpful. I did the two hours quad biking in the desert, i had lots of time to stop and take pictures of the beautiful view and also time to take some rest. If you happen to be in swakop you definitely should try quad biking, i assure you you will love it

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

Very nice experience, friendly staff also professional and a proper briefing I went for two hours, 1 break for drinking water and picture time!

Reviewed February 1, 2016

Went out twice with these guys, first just for an hour on the quad bikes, and then the second time was for two hours. My parents have taken a few others there. Easy to get to, good guides, and a lot of fun!