“Great Fun!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

The ride was perfect all around! When I came there a very nice member of staff greeted me and asked me about my abilities as a rider and found the perfect match for me!
The guide was very nice and attentative to meet my expectations!
We rode alongside Swako-River, through the moon-landscape around the black mountain and back.
The horses are beeing cared for very well!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Ingrid S

Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“So so all around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I let the place know that I did own my own horse and that I was a very experienced rider. When I got there I was barely greeted and put on a horse that had a lot more in common with a donkey than with a horse. I made several comments to that fact, but went ignored. The ride could have been splendid, but the horse I was given was clearly for a beginner, so it sucked.

The place takes good care of the horses. All good there, but guys, please listen to requests made for horses (check a rider's abilities if you need... ) and please have your German staff be a little friendlier to customers. The locals were great. The guide was wonderful!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank susannita77
London, United Kingdom
231 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 559 helpful votes
“Nice ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I liked the fact that they accommodated our request for a sunset ride. Nice leisurely horseback ride over a lunar-like landscape.

Didn't like the miscommunication of pickup times that nearly cost my friend to miss our trip. Also, the first company I've met that restricted riders to below the 80 kg limit. Guess it's for the horse's sake.

Visited September 2012