“Rohak to die for!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Treff Punkt
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is one of my favourite spots in Swakopmund!

I discovered this little cafe on my first visit to Swakop and the reason it’s my best is because they serve my favourite German dish = Rohak.

For those of you that don’t know what that means it’s basically raw mince (like steak tartar) on a white bread roll with sliced pickles on top and raw onion – oh wow, the best thing ever!!!

We also sampled some of their marzipan pastries and had delicious Red Cappuccinos!

I would highly recommend that anyone visiting Swakop make an effort to come here and try some traditional German food. The service is also incredibly friendly!

1  Thank LaravanDyk
There are newer reviews for Cafe Treff Punkt

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We revisited this coffee shop after 5 years and were sad to see its become old and boring, trading on the tourists who will be here today and gone tomorrow. There are much nicer coffee shops down the road.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

make sure to try their bratwurst with sauerkraut. This place has a more than slight touch of Germany.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great rooibos cappuccino and pecanpie! Lovely photographs of old Swakopmund on the walls! The service was friendly and fast and the range of baked items very tempting!

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Service was very friendly and baked goods were delicious. We bought breakfast to go for our drive to Skeleton Coast but family had devoured everything before we even got out of Swakopmund.