“Lovely Vibe”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

What a lovely quaint and interesting Cafe. Had lunch there, Service was good and quick, the portions were large and the atmosphere great. Woudl definately go back. The cakes looked good but after a rather large schnitzel had no more room to try them out, Always a next time though!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great little cafe. Try the freshly made cakes and order your coffee in the travel mug! Lots of fascinating stuff to look at. As we only had coffee and cake we can't say much about the food.
Great staff.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Defineately the best coffee shop in Swakopmund with the best service, the
best atmosphere, It is just a treat to visit them time and time again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed in Swakopmund on and off for 5 weeks, and every single day I was to be found here. The staff got to know me well! I cannot fault them for anything, friendliness, value for money, service and atmosphere are impeccable. Cheap, cheerful yet stunning quality, wholesome food. I wish I was still in Swakopmund - I want to go back!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This cafe is definitely the place to go for a nice lunch in Swakopmund. There is a great menu, not too expensive and the food is brilliant. The ambience in the cafe makes that food taste even better and the staff are very helpful - probably the best service I had in Namibia. If you are up for a challenge the terminator breakfasts will provide one :). The desserts also are rich. In fact the only problem with eating here is that you see the great food and are in such a nice environment you end up eating/drinking more than you planned! Cafe is also dog-friendly which though didn't affect me I thought was a bonus as well.
1 problem, sort of, is that it was closed on Sundays which I understand, just couldn't get my fix :)