“Great place for the small bite”
Review of Bojos Cafe

Bojos Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Swakopmund
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe which serves freshly made food with wholesome ingredients ! We do use premix sauces or artificial flavourants. Our Lettuce comes from our own vegetable garden and is free from pesticides. We recycle as much as we can and use leftover coffee grouts on the garden. Tea bags are dried and used as blitz for fires/ orange peels are dried and used also as blitz. Leftover food waste is composted and also feeds the earth worms. We are different and believe that you should know what you are eating. So if you need more salt then the salt is there for you to add.
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I really like Bojos. Good and friendly staff, It's nice to sit outside and you quickly get something really nice to eat.

1  Thank Anders E

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had brunch here - the food was good, but the coffee was excellent! Friendly service too.

1  Thank dianainspace
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Bojos has all that a Swakop Cafe needs: good location, interesting menu, both inside and outside seating and it is generally funky. It just lacks happy customers. We gave Bojos a couple of tries but the waiters seems completely unable to get a simple order right and the food was definitely sub - standard.

This has all the potential to be a great spot but until Bojos starts focusing on the customers, why bother - just walk on to any one of the next cafes.

1  Thank ColdAvis
Reviewed March 19, 2012

This is a tiny little place, with some seating inside and a few tables outside on the sidewalk for those who want a bit of sunshine. The day I was here the weather was great, so I opted to sit outside, although then a couple of possibly homeless men walking by insisted on talking to me until the waitress came out and chased them away. But I was thoroughly imrpessed with the quality and selection of the food. For such a small place, I had expected a really limited choice, but not only were there plenty of yummy-looking things on the menu, there were three chalkboards covered in specials. I ordered off the board -- tuna salad on a bagel and then pumpkin bread. Everything was fresh and tasty, and I was tempted to grab a bunch more of the baked goods in the cupboard for the road.

1  Thank Marywhotravels
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Nice to sit at and enjoy the sunshine. Good food and drinks - informal

1  Thank SwakopmundEagle