“Don't bother”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We'd heard such great things about this place. It was no good. We waited over two and a half hours for our food to come out after we'd ordered, by that time it was late and none of us were hungry anymore… I had checked that the whole chicken was gluten free and was told it was. It was quite clear almost immediately that it wasn't. The pasta cabonara was awful, bland and inedible. By the time all other 13 people had eaten their meal, one person in our group hadn't received her salad yet. SALAD! That is not a dish that should take three hours. In the end she cancelled it. Pool. I wouldn't return.

1  Thank KiaOraKiwi
There are newer reviews for Napolitana

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I visited Swakopmund in Novemer 2013 and could not stay away from the Napolitana restaurant, fantastic atmosphere, beautiful decor, fantastic service from wonderful friendly staff,and the best pizza that i have ever eaten.Just a pity i stay in Ireland so far away from good food. Thank you to all at Napolitana that looked after while on my holiday
Chris Engels

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Napolitana (Nap's as it's known to the locals) is an unusual spot which combines an Italian restaurant, club with dancefloor and bar all into one venue. This means you might find the restaurant quite noisy if you come later in the evening. The bar and club are good fun and the staff excellent - a good night out!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were a party of 14 for a birthday celebration. The pizzas were ok, the seafood not good and the service poor. It was average at best

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I went here as part of a large group on a tour and so I would have expected them to be geared up to take a large group. Things always take longer when there are lot so people but the restaurant was not very busy apart from us. My big issue with this place is that it has served all meals other than mine when they then told me that they didn't have what I had ordered and then asked me to choose something else. By the time it arrived most people had finished their food. The restaurant did not seem to think this was an issue but did then waive the cost when the tour manager complained.

1  Thank Kerry F