“Stunning rooms”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ifrane
Hotel des Perce-Neige
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Ifrane
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Being a hotel director myself I can appreciate a good hotel and good service. Pierce Neige has both. Coming as a late last minute arrival without pre booking the staff were very forth coming and friendly. We booked 2 rooms 1 with balcony the other without. Both rooms had identical interior. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms very spacious and clean. Given the choice I recommend taking the room with balcony as it makes for a stunning place to have coffee in the morning but my travel companion had the luck of this room. However I can not mention faults about the slightly smaller room. Friendly check in, patient staff despite arriving at a late hour. I highly recommend this.

Room Tip: Request a balcony, it is worth it/
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank DirectorDarFakir

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed for seven nights at the Hotel Perce-neige (Snowdrop) on a quiet road near the centre of Ifrane. This hotel is of good quality; nicely appointed, with excellent rooms and bathrooms. It is very well run and clean, and the manager, Rashid is most helpful. I had a very nice stay there and would certainly recommend it.

Room Tip: I had a room at the back of the hotel, very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
11  Thank susansusanr
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The hotel is tucked around the corner from the center of town but this makes for a quiet night in a cozy space. The manager was amazing when we showed up last minute to stay for an indeterminant amount of time (we were having some challenges securing an apartment in town). He gave us a 25% discount and we continued to show up periodically for a break from the cold during the whole month of April (our new apartment did not have central heat). Knowing Perce-Neige was just around the corner, with unlimited heat and hot water, wifi and friendly faces made getting through the winter in Ifrane easier. We toured almost all hotels in this town and the Perce-Neige is by far the best value even without the discount.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in rooms at the back of the hotel. While the terrace access from the front rooms is lov...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
26  Thank mmmennie
Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed on the top floor (3) in november and really enjoyed the facility. It was always kept clean and fresh. In April it was cool weatherwise, if you are going for the snow you may wish to go after december . The staff was great and there was always something to do. We loved the bar on the ground to . The 2 bedroom units are very nice and each one with a huge windows . It was quite in April which is what we like. ifrane is all built up now and has everything even asuper market. Will plan on returning next year maybe later in the
winter ..............the director MR rachid he was the best personalite i havent meet in my life thnk you so much for everythings :)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
33  Thank carlos54171
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Im international coach from Poland with athletes from Qatar.We found very nice place for our training here.Hotel was a very good place to stay.We have met very friendly staff.Hotel is clean and very quiet.Managment helpful with any problems.Restaurant staff very good as well and food excellent.We will be happy to come here again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
28  Thank 195,029
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Arriving late afternoom in Ifrane, after a long drive from Merzouga, we decided to stay in the Hotel Perce-Neige based on the review from Lonely Planet. Unfurtunately, it ended up beeing a bad choise and I wished I had read the reviews from Trip Advisor before checking in!

On the plus side, the Hotel is very centraly located, a few meters away from the town's main square. But once you get in, you start to realise the Hotel is in fact very old and run-down, and certantly a very bad value from money, as we arrived with no reservation and paid MAD$610 for a double room.

The reception staff spoke english, but was not at all friendly, and did not seem much motivated. After a quick check in, we went to our room.

The room looked very old and in need of a total re-shape. The carpet was old and not very clean. The TV was an old-fashioned 14 inch TV with a few channels, none of which was in english. The bathroom was also very old and the shower had only a small courtain, so after a quick shower the bathroom was all flooded. The water was not hot at first and it took about 10 minutes before it was hot enough for me to get in.

The breakfast was also dissapointing, as it was not even a buffet. We got only some bread (two pieces), butter, a cup of coffe and a glass of orange juice.

The hotel had no parking, and I had t park the car on the street. There were many parking place just in front of the hotel, but anyway, I was expecting a off-street car parking, as I was driving a rented car.

The hotel had wi-fi in the room, wich was nice, but not even close to compensate for all the rest.

Overall, it was a bad hotel, which a "has been" feeling to it. For almost EU$60 per night, I am sure you can get a better deal somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank luizniquet
Reviewed March 25, 2010

first of all i want to say hi for the crew in PERCE NEIGE because they are a nice people ,costumer service its was perfect,

Great little hotel, which was part beauty villa style. All staff very friendly. Very clean. No frills but charming modernised room,Very good quality price ratio . thanks for everybody specially the director his a nice guy .

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
35  Thank joejoeUsa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ifrane
Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa
Le Palais des Cerisiers
Tamanoucht Auberge
Tamanoucht Auberge
#6 of 14 in Azrou

Been to Hotel des Perce-Neige? Share your experiences!