I had dinner in the lounge area with a colleague. When I got the bill, I noticed that I had been charged for an item that I had not ordered. Both my colleague and I confirmed that they made a mistake. It was only 90 dirhams on an over 1,100 dirham bill, but yet they choose to argue the point. I would have let it drop, but I am sitting here listening to them criticize me in French (they do not realize that I speak French and understand everything they are saying).
All they had to do is accept that it was a mistake and I would have gladly paid the full bill and left a tip. Instead, I still paid the full bill and told them that the overcharge was the tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa is located at an altitude of 1650 m, in one of the most privileged and attractive regions of Morocco : The Central Middle Atlas; at equal distances from the 2 main imperial cities of Meknes and Fez. An extremely fertile area, rich in waters and pastures often described as the “Little Switzerland” of Morocco.Open in 1973 and conceived by the famous designer André Paccard. Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa has been entirely renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites And Spa
- Michlifen Ifrane Hotel Ifrane