“Only decent place to eat in Ifrane”
Review of Forest Restaurant

Forest Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Ifrane
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant- one of the handful in town located in the exact center of downtown. Italian American Cuisine
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The food is slightly above standard but since Ifrane is so small and remote it is the only decent place to eat.

Prices were high considering what you were getting for the price but decent food.

During the winter it was very well heated I enjoyed the design and it seemed the spot to go to when visiting Ifrane.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Good range of reasonably priced food on offer. We took the hamburgers which were very good. Having seen the pizzas being served, we would go for these nextime. Worth a visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

it was freezing that day, we came in, the forest was so warm, well heated
we ve been starving, I saw behind the counter a real brick oven pizza, the flame of wood create a very romantic cozy atmosphere
we ordered of course the famous peperoni pizza, fresh mozzarella salad and the finest homemade pastry.
so soooooo delicious, not expensive and so fast
thanks to forest staff

Reviewed February 15, 2014

first time in ifrane
I had a big doubt to find a very nice restaurant but I found what it calls FOREST RESTAURANT
A very fantastic spot, with real American food
I didn t had a good pizza for a long time
I loved it, so delicious
for sure I ll be back

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The coffee is the best if it comes warm. The food is fantastic if you can breathe. However, leave your clothes outside or you will stink like an ashtray for the rest of the day. I know it's hard to find non-smoking places in Morocco, but I they deserve more pride in their food. At least consider the the children...