“Excellent place to stay in Essouira!”

Review of DAR ZAYNA

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

mikiluke6...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay in Essouira!”
Reviewed November 12, 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I was more than pleased with my stay at Dar Zayna & the room exceeded my expectations. The riad is clean & beautifully decorated & our room was especially beautiful. The staff were friendly & welcoming making our stay a pleasure. Wi-fi was always available, no loss of connection. Breakfast was delicious & served on the roof terrace. Loved it here & I plan on staying here again on my next visit!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing