We spent 2 nights at this raid. Before arrival we had sent them an email asking them if they could book a taxi for us from Agadir airport since we had no other means of getting to Essaouira. The taxi driver was waiting for us at the airport and we had a pleasant ride. The riad itself is in the middle of the medina, easy to find and easy to get back to anytime. We were in room 6, which was a family room ( we had only asked for twin), with two single beds and a double. It was a good size room. Since the room overlooked the street side it was very loud, but all in all it was an enjoyable stay. Breakfast on roof terrace consisted of omelette, jam, butter, different types of bread, orange juice and coffee. They also helped me find a place for a massage. I would recommend this riad but maybe go for a more quiet area if you plan to rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a superb view over the medina and situated in the heart of Essaouira's historic centre, this enchanting guest house is set around a luminous patio, which leads to a Moroccan living room.Built around the communal patio, lined with plants, the 10 sober and elegant rooms, furnished in moucharabieh, sabred, and wrought iron, are fully equipped with a private bathroom and feature typical Moroccan décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Le Grand Large reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Grand Large Hotel Essaouira
- Riad Le Grand Large Essaouira