L'Heure Bleue was the first of our stops in Morocco. We could not have been made more welcome if they tried. The hotel is situated just inside one of the gates to the Medina and the outside, just a door in the wall with a small plaque displaying the hotel name, belies what is actually inside. The decor is fabulous and service superb. Our only complaint and the only reason for not giving a 5 star rating, is the quality of the one main meal we had there. We knew meals were expensive here, but as with all good hotels we did expect good quality. Unfortunately we did not find this the case. The one meal was about 400% more expensive than anywhere else we ate and the quality was less than other meals we had in some of the smaller restaurants scattered about the Medina and fishing harbour. That being said the waiter service was excellent. I would not let this experience prevent us from visiting the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira