We arrived here after a traumatic time with husband in hospital in Marrakech. Some relaxation was needed and a bit of pampering. We were upgraded to a fantastic suite and it was absolutely beautiful. Service excellent all round. Food out of this world. Dinner is not cheap here but it is beautiful and the salt baked fish is especially to be recommended. Wonderful views from the terrace too.
The facial I had in the spa was a little disappointing - I had hoped for an hour of relaxation but it only lasted 3/4 hour and much of this time was spent being steamed and having pores "dealt with" - however the spa is lovely, the beautician was very sweet and the Sens de Marrakech products are heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Prestigia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira