I loved this place, my partner did not. She hankered after the cool minimalism of our Marrakech Riad Dar-K. However I loved the colonial style, the staff who couldn't do enough for us and the wonderful suite that they put us in. The view from the roof was beautiful and the English Bar- just fantastic. I want to come back someday.
The staff were fantastic- the doorman was right out of a Tintin book- huge, fez wearing and very smiley. The food at breakfast was lovely and the courtyard beautiful. We had a hammam at the hotel which was great fun, very naked and very invigorating. Wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira