A group of 4 of us stayed at L'Heure Bleue Palais in February 2012.
What an absolutely fabulous hotel.
- We were upgraded to beautiful suites on arrival
- The staff treated us like VIPs and were super helpful when the airline had lost my boyfriend's suitcase and arranged to collect it for us from Marrakech which was a 5 hour round trip for the driver. This was particularly important as the airline staff couldn't speak much English and we had to trust the driver with my boyfriend's passport
- the breakfasts were amazing
- we loved the roof top terrace and pool area with lovely lunches and little snacks brought out when we had drinks
The spa was quite expensive but that is the only tiny complaint I have.
I cannot recommend the hotel enough, it is gorgeous and we cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira