A huge thank you to Francois and his excellent team for a fantastic stay. My wife and I were booked in for four nights. My wife had broken her ankle in Marrakesh the day before we arrived and the room we were to be in only had a bath, seeing that this would be impossible to navigate whilst in plaster we were very graciously given a suite with a walk in shower. The room was fantastic, complete with a fire place which on one evening was very useful, a man with a stack of logs popped up within minutes of asking and a roaring fire was on the go. The room was very quiet for three days then the room above was occupied and the noise from above travelled through the ceiling. The public areas of the Riad are fantastic, with superb internal views from every angle. The roof terrace and pool are a great bonus although the pool was a little too cool for my liking, but hey it was December. Breakfast was really very good, with more than enough variety to satisfy even the choosiest of people. The food on the roof terrace was superb as was the bar menu. Dining in the main restaurant was a bit pricey but nice, not quite Claridges but nice all the same. The big draw to the Riad though are the staff, they really are keen to impress and impress they do, even supplying us with a wheelchair so that my wife could get around. Special thanks to (sorry if they are misspelled ) Mamadou and Librasse , but all the staff were brilliant. We will be returning so my wife can see Essaouira on foot and I can get a break from pushing a wheelchair, once again thank you very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HRS, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira