Luxurious Hotel on the edge of the Medina. Very Expensive but beautiful place to stay. Reception staff welcoming and provided an excellent service. Rooftop terrace wonderful views and great location for breakfast. Service slow at breakfast and not the same high standard as other 5 star hotels I have stayed in. Crepes always arrived cold which was disappointing. I missed having a kettle in the room so that I could make tea or coffee when I wanted rather than having to wait for room service. I would stay again and recommend to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira