This is a great place to stay. Easy to get to town and very close to the beach. The staff are excellent and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are well appointed and the decor is traditional. For what you pay it is well worth it. We would stay here is we come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two minutes' walk from the beach and 20 minutes from the Medina and souks, you'll find this family run Riad with its 23 bedrooms has everything you need for a delightful holiday as a family, a couple or with friends. Riad Zahra is in the residential quarter of Essaouira. All its comfortable bedrooms are decorated in traditional Moroccan style and have en suite bath rooms, satellite TV and Wifi. There are family sized rooms, others have balconies and some enjoy a sea view. And you'll enjoy meals in our two restaurants whose great range of Moroccan, Asian and Spanish dishes is enhanced by a wide choice of the Kingdom's wines. Open air swimming pool, terraces and parking. We'll happily help you organize your stay and can recommend places to visit, restaurants, surfing and kitesurf schools, rides on horse or camels, transfers from airports, vehicle hire ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HRS, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad Zahra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira