We stayed here for two night in July 2014. It was nowhere near long enough. This place is fabulous from start to finish. The building is exquisite, as are the pools and the bedrooms. The drinks on the terrace at sun set are a real highlight. We sampled all many of the dishes on the menu and couldn't fault any if them. Dinner on the terrace was great, and breakfast was everything you could wish for: fresh juice, fruit, yoghurt, cereals, croissants, waffles, pancakes etc. We would travel all the way back to Essouira just to stay here again. Do yourself a Cavour and book this now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Essaouira hills, sheltered from the high winds in a magnificent natural setting formed over millennia by the Ksob Oued (river), the Jardin des Douars is a beautiful guest ksar (palace) dedicated to lovers of nature, authenticity, simplicity and kindness. A guesthouse of charm in voluptuous forms, constructed in accordance with Moroccan traditions and materials, combining a subtle refinement of decoration with the luxuriance of a garden for real relaxation and simplicity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Le Jardin des Douars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Des Douars Hotel Essaouira
- Le Jardin Des Douars Essaouira