Beautiful renovated riad in a modern, contemporary style. While it only has 5 rooms, Gareth (the owner) has thought of every little detail to have you staying in the lap of luxury - the bathrooms even have heated floors!
Highlights (for me):
- Roof deck with pool and view of the ocean
- Hammam & massage in the hotel
- Great location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Maya is a luxury boutique hotel, offering five rooms, a spa and rooftop hot tub in a chic, tranquil riad in the heart of Essaouira's historic medina. Having successfully blended a mix of understated Moroccan and contemporary European styles, Dar Maya oozes elegance, subtlety and intimacy. Our aim is to make your stay at Dar Maya as enjoyable as possible, and we offer an impeccable level of service that only a small luxury hotel can provide.With stunning ocean views from the terrace, the hotel is a few minutes walk to all the main attractions and amenities including the bustling cafes and restaurants, souks, port and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Dar Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.